Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Chocolate Chip Recipe Round Up: National Chocolate Chip Day

Today is National Chocolate Chip Day, but some would beg to differ. August 4 is also known as National Chocolate Chip Day, but let's face it, every day is Chocolate Chip Day at my House! So here's a round-up of some (but not all) chocolate chip recipes from my DyingforChocolate.com blog.

Chocolate Chips are so versatile. You're sure to have something to bake today to celebrate the holiday :-)

Post a comment, recipe or link about your favorite chocolate chip recipe!

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Toll House Cookies: Vintage Ad & Recipe

Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Chip Bars

Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches

Chocolate Chip Mandelbrot

Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Chip Macaroons

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Jar

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Jar

Kentucky Chocolate-Nut Pie Mix in a Jar

Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Jar

Toll House Stars & Stripes Cookies

Blueberry White Chocolate Muffins

Goat Cheese Chocolate Chip Cheesecake 

Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups  

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake

6 comments:

Gina said...

Those look delicious! I am thinking that it will hopefully take me a year to go through those. I especially like the idea of making a cheese cake with goat cheese. I will have to try that one for sure.

Tina said...

What a wonderfully delicious bunch of links to chocolate treats. Nice!

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

It's National Chocolate Chip Day? Curses! I missed it. I'm not sure what looks better, the chocolate chips, or that fantastic dish in which they're displayed. Pillivuyt?

Janet Rudolph said...

Yes, Pillvuyt. love it.

yummychunklet said...

What a great round-up!

Spencer said...

I didn't realise that. I love chocolate chip cookies! Might have to have one in celebration now.