Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chocolate & Pumpkin Recipe Round-up: National Pumpkin Day

I've posted many Pumpkin and Chocolate recipes, but since today is National Pumpkin Day, I thought I'd do a round-up. So many wonderful recipes out there.

Have any other favorites? Be sure to add a link.

Cleo Coyle's Chocolate Fudge Pumpkin Cookies 

Double Layer Chocolate Pumpkin Mousse Pie

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread

Chocolate Pumpkin Bark

Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake

Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
  
Pattie Tierney's Pumpkin Pie Cocoa  

Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies

Chocolate Pumpkin Cocktails

 ****
And a few other Chocolate and Pumpkin Recipes from terrific food blogs: 


Full Moon Pumpkin Cheesecake from Months of Edible Celebrations! (photo)

Pumpkin Chocolate Spiderweb Tart from Handle the Heat.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Waffles from Pimp My Menu

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Biscotti from Home Beccanomics.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies  from Two Peas and a Pod.

Any other Pumpkin Chocolate recipes you love? Leave a comment.

Photo #1: Cleo Coyle
Photo #2: Months of Edible Celebrations

4 comments:

~~louise~~ said...

Happy Pumpkin Day!!! Oh boy, this is going to be FUN!
Great round-up, Janet. Thanks for sharing... Oh Wait, Can't forget my Full Moon Pumpkin Cheesecake, it's marbleized!!!

Janet Rudolph said...

Oh my.. how could I miss that. Loved, loved it when I saw it last week! I've added it and used your photo..fabulous! I'm all about witches, stars, chocolate & pumpkin at Halloween!

Gone-ta-pott said...

Great Chocolate and Pumpkin Round-Up!

Gloria Baker said...

I love pumpkin in recipes and chocolate and pumpkin sound delicious!! gloria
Lovely round up°!