Here's a really easy and fast recipe for Smores Brownies from About.com. You don't need to be outdoors, either. What could be easier?
1 box chocolate fudge brownie mix
1/3 cup water
3 Tbsp. canola oil
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
2 cups miniature marshmallows
Be careful when topping the brownies with the graham cracker mixture and the marshmallows. The sides of the pan will be hot!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Beat brownie mix, water, eggs and oil together, about 50 strokes.
3. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
4. Mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter. Sprinkle evenly over brownies. Return to oven and bake 10-15 more minutes, until a toothpick inserted 2 inches from the side of the pan comes out nearly clean.
5. Turn on broiler or turn oven temperature up to broil. Sprinkle the marshmallows evenly over the brownies. Place brownies about 6 inches under the broiler, and toast marshmallows 1 to 2 minutes. Watch carefully! The marshmallows burn easily. Let cool 15 minutes before cutting.
You can add chocolate chips or pieces of chocolate into the brownie mix for extra chocolate!
Be sure and check out all the past S'mores recipes: S'mores Cupcakes, S'mores on the Grille, Chocolate Chip Cookie S'mores and easy Spicy S'mores.
I have a feeling there's a S'mores Cookbook in the making. Now, these brownies are right up my alley!!!
Janet go check out the new post I did. Today the Hershey Kiss is 102 years old!!!
I'm going to buy a box of chocolate fudge brownie mix and prepare this brownies.
Post a Comment