Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

National Chocolate Chip Day: Chocolate Chip Recipe Round-Up

Today is National Chocolate Chip Day, not to be confused with National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day on May 15. Of course, every day is Chocolate Chip Day at my house, so I thought I'd do a round-up of several Chocolate Chip Recipes I've posted over the years. Chocolate Chips are so versatile.  You're sure to have something to bake :-) Post a comment about your favorite chocolate chip recipe or post the recipe or link!

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Toll House Cookies: Vintage Ad & Recipe

Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Chip Bars

Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches

Chocolate Chip Mandelbrot

Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Chip Macaroons

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Jar

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Jar

Kentucky Chocolate-Nut Pie Mix in a Jar

Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Jar

Toll House Stars & Stripes Cookies

Blueberry White Chocolate Muffins

Goat Cheese Chocolate Chip Cheesecake 

Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups  

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake

3 comments:

Myka Iyer said...

Even I don't keep a single day as Choco chip day.. Everyday is Choco chip day for me ;D

ネコチョコ said...

I love all of these chocolate chip cookies!
double chocolate chip cookie recipe

Bartender Certification said...

Great wonderful list!!! I'm definitely craving for a plate of that right now. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe. This is definitely a must do recipe this weekend since I got my Alcohol Training.