Pages

Monday, July 12, 2021

CHOCOLATE ALMOND CREAM ROLL: 'Recipe for getting yourself talked about this summer'- Retro Recipe/Story Ad!

Summer is here, so I thought I'd take you back to another summertime with a Retro Baker's Chocolate Ad. My parents bought a new house in suburbia in the late 50s. Since neither of my parents grew up with air conditioning, they didn't choose that option from the builder upgrades. What were they thinking? Philadelphia? In the summer? My grandmother lived with us, so there was always a hot oven going since she loved to bake. Needless to say, a few years down the road, my parents added air conditioning. Thank goodness. O.K. I know it's a #firstworldproblem, but still.

So here's a great "Recipe for Getting Yourself Talked About this Summer." Gotta love the Baker's Chocolate Story/Recipe Ads. This really is a great recipe for Chocolate Almond Cream Roll (with a variation for Chocolate Tier Cake). Want to bring it into 2021? Just substitute your favorite dark chocolate and cut down a bit on the sugar.


CHOCOLATE ALMOND CREAM ROLL


No comments: