Dairy Farmers of Utah for Oreo Cookie Bundt Cake. Easy and delicious.
Oreo Cookie Bundt Cake
1 cup coarsely crushed Oreo cookies (about 12)
1/4 cup sugar
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
5 eggs, divided
1 package (18.25 oz) Duncan Heinz Devil's Food cake mix
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1/2 cup water
About 12 oz 60-75% chopped dark chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
Powdered sugar, optional garnish
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Spray a non-stick 12-cup Bundt pan with non-stick spray. Sprinkle bottom and partially up sides of pan with 1/2 the crushed cookies, set aside.
2. Soften cream cheese, add sugar and 1 egg; beat until well mixed. Set aside.
3. Combine cake mix, sour cream, 4 eggs, and water; beat for ten minutes.
4. Stir in chips and remaining crushed cookies.
5. Spoon approximately 1/2 the cake batter into bottom of prepared Bundt pan.
6. Using the back of a spoon, create a hollow in the center of batter to hold cream cheese.
7. Spoon cream cheese mixture into hollow, being careful cream cheese does not touch sides of pan.
8. Spread remaining batter over cream cheese, carefully sealing cream cheese away from the sides of the pan.
9. Bake 55-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean (do not stick toothpick into cream filling).
10. Allow cake to cool 5-10 minutes, then invert on serving plate.
11. Sprinkle lightly with powder sugar and serve slightly warm.
That looks really delicious and easy to make. My sister really love Oreo I'm sure she'll love this too. I can't wait to try it.
oh dear i must make this little gem, was there a filling in the middle? did it come out ok? we need photos woman! LOL
I know. I have to start doing that... there is filling in the middle. It's really easy!
Post a Comment