There's nothing quite like Chocolate and Peppermint! Perfect for the holidays. I'll add this to my Peppermint and Chocolate Holiday Round-up.
CANDY CANE FUDGE
18 oz. dark chocolate (60-75% cacao), chopped
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
Pinch of salt
1 tsp peppermint extract
4 peppermint candy canes, crushed
1. Line 9" pan with wax paper.
2. Melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and salt in a heavy saucepan over another saucepan with simmering water (or in top of double boiler). Stir until melted.
3. Remove from heat; stir in peppermint extracts, and half the crushed candy canes.
4. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Top with the rest of the candy cane crumbs.
5. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
6. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper.
7. Cut into squares.