Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

BARBIE COOKBOOKS & Recipe for Granola Bars with White Chocolate Drizzle

The world seems to be swept up in Barbie Fever. Last weekend I posted about Barbie, the Chocoholic, with some wonderful See's Candies Barbie Dolls

But what was Barbie cooking? Although, I may not have a collection of Barbie Dolls, I do have several Barbie CookBooks in my "theme" cookbook collection. My favorite Barbie Cookbook is the first one (1964) Barbie's Easy-As-Pie Cookbook. There have been many more since, but this is the gold standard in my opinion.  Scroll down to see a few of the Cookbooks. Because this is a "chocolate' blog, I've also posted a recipe from one of the cookbooks for a 'healthier' choice of snack: Granola Bars with White Chocolate Drizzle.

















No comments: