- Two delicious, chewy edges on every individual serving
- Patented sidewalls circulate heat evenly throughout the pan
- Better performance (fewer undercooked middles and burned edges)
- Sized to fit box mixes and recipes for 9”x9” or 9”x13” pans
- Premium nonstick coating and round, easy-to-clean corners
- Durable heavy-gauge cast aluminum construction
- Recessed handles allow pan to be gripped when turned upside-down
The other item is the Wilton Brownie Cup Pan. This leaves an indentation that is perfect for ice-cream or other additons. The bowls are 3 1/2' and can be used for other products. Wilton products are available in lots of stores and on-line.
I think the all edges pan is one of the best on the market, but I do think they can reduce the price a little on it. The other brownie pan that has hit the market is the Perfect Brownie Pan and looks to be a winner and a little less in price than the all edges, so have you tried the PB Pan?
Post a Comment