Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Easy Anytime Nutella Cookies

I don't usually promote specific stores, but I'm a fan of Cost Plus World Market. Always have been. When I was younger, I loved their exotic items and foods. It was my way of traveling without leaving town. I'm a tea drinker, and I buy my Barry's Irish Breakfast tea there, 6-8 boxes at a time. Over the years, I've bought many fun fabrics, dishes, glasses, drapes, and food--including Nutella, my favorite chocolate hazelnut spread.

So, I signed up for their emails. In today's inbox, not only is there a one day discounted coupon for 40% off up to 4 jars of Nutella, but a recipe for Easy Anytime Nutella Cookies from Chef Katie Chin of the Sweet and Sour Chonicles for World Market. As I've mentioned, recipes can be found anywhere! You just have to find them.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad for an anytime cookie recipe!

Unknown said...

I grabbed up some 40% off nutella from World Market and made the cookies last night. Easy!
Brought them to work today and they are a hit. I've already had several people ask for the recipe. This is definitely a new go to recipe. :-)

Janet Rudolph said...

Great, Lori... a shame you didn't drop them off here! LOL