Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Mint Chocolate Cookie S'mores

Photo: Campfire Marshmallows
I grew up with Campfire Marshmallows, so I thought I'd take a peek at their website. As I've mentioned before, so many brand and food association websites have great recipes. I certainly wasn't disappointed with the Campfire Marshmallow website. Marshallows--what's not to like?

Seeing that it is Toasted Marshmallow Day today, here's a quick and easy recipe from Campfire Marshmallows for Mint Chocolate Cookie S'mores. Of course, Girl Scout Thin Mints would be my cookie of choice, given that S'mores are all about Girl Scouts.

MINT CHOCOLATE COOKIE S'MORES

Ingredients
Mint Chocolate Cookies
Regular Campfire Marshmallows

Directions
Place cookie face side down on plate.
Carefully toast marshmallow over grill or campfire (or oven).
Place toasted marshmallow on cookie and top with second cookie. Press gently.

How easy is that?

No comments: