Chocolate Honey Cake, one of my favorites! Honey Truffles are also a pretty sweet way to start the New year.
Want to make Chocolate Honey Truffles? Follow the easy recipe below. You can always add other 'flavors' including liqueurs, coconut, nuts, etc. These Chocolate Honey Truffles will also change their taste depending on the type of honey you use, as well as the
brand of chocolate.
Chocolate Honey Truffles
4 ounces 70% dark chocolate, chopped
1 teaspoon local Honey
1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream
Some unsweetened Dark cocoa powder
A pinch of salt
1. Melt chopped dark chocolate with whipping cream in
top of double-boiler or saucepan on top of saucepan of simmering water.
2. Continue to whisk mixture until chocolate is fully blended with cream.
3. Continue stirring as you add honey and salt.
4. Transfer chocolate mixture to bowl or put pot you're
using in the refrigerator for few hours (or freezer for a shorter
time if you're in a hurry). Be sure and cover with aluminum foil.
5. Take out when chocolate starts to harden but is still soft enough to shape into balls.
6. Have shallow bowl or plate ready with cocoa.
7. Using melon baller, shape chocolate into small balls.
8. Drop chocolate balls into powder and roll around until well coated.
Now make them again with a different type of honey and a different type of chocolate!
Oh my Janet, that postcard is priceless! As are those Chocolate Honey Truffles. I love the notion of changing up different honey and chocolate!
Thank you so much for sharing...Happy New Year! Pinned!
Post a Comment