Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

National Pecan Day: Chocolate-Pecan Crust & Chocolate Pecan Pies

Today is National Pecan Day.

Over the past year, I posted four great recipes for Chocolate Pecan Pies:


1. Chocolate Chunk Pecan Pie posted for Mardi Gras, but it's great any time! 
2. August 20 was National Chocolate Pecan Pie Day, and I posted a Chocolate Pecan Pie that was an adaptation of Derby Pie
3. & 4. Two Derby Pie recipes last Derby Day.

Make one or all of them to celebrate National Pecan Day today!

I came across this video awhile back, and I think it's fabulous. It's for a Raw Chocolate-Pecan Crust? Check out Chaya Ryvka's video on 5minLife Videopedia. Great ideas and instructions. You can also make cookies and bars from this recipe.

1 comment:

~~louise~~ said...

Nice selection Janet. Now I know where to go when I need a recipe for any old Pecanned Day!!!

Thanks for sharing...