Want to know more about Nutella and today's celebration? Check out these links!
- World Nutella Day Fan Page on Facebook!
- Twitter stream @nutelladay for updates UseTwitter hashtag #nutelladay to participate!
- 700 Nutella recipes
- Nutella food p*rn in the World Nutella Day Flickr Pool
- New to Nutella? Learn what the fuss is about
- 8 Things You may not Know About Nutella
1 jar of Nutella
1/2 cup dark chocolate, chopped
1 Tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
Combine Nutella, chocolate, and butter in saucepan over saucepan of simmering water (or top of double boiler) Whisk until smooth.
Transfer to shallow bowl and put in refrigerator until firm.
When ready to make truffles, remove bowl from refrigerator and let soften a little.
Using a small scoop or spoons, scoop out small balls and. put on tray and refrigerate another 10-15 minutes.
Put cocoa powder in shallow bowl.
Remove ganache from refrigerator and with your hands, smooth into balls.
Roll balls in cocoa to coat.
Store in refrigerator. Be sure and take them out for a few minutes before serving.