Caron's Beach House who blogs at Everything Coastal shares my love of chocolate, mysteries and the beach! Thursday she posted a great recipe for White Chocolate Snicker Doodles. I had to repost! So here, with her permission, is the recipe. Great for Santa Claws (everything coastal!) Be sure and check her website for all kinds of fab coastal glassware, towels, and more!
WHITE CHOCOLATE SNICKER DOODLES
1 Cup Margarine (2 sticks)
1 1/2 cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 3/4 cups of flour
2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 package white chocolate chips (or to your liking)
Cinnamon and Sugar Mixture for rolling cookies
1/8 cup sugar
1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
1. Cream together margarine, sugar and eggs. Add in vanilla, mix well
2. Mix dry ingredients together and then mix into margarine mixture
3. Fold in white chocolate chips
4. Put cookie dough into the fridge for at least 30 minutes to make the cookies easier to roll
5. Roll cookies into cinnamon and sugar mix and place on cookies sheet about 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 10-11 minutes.
7. Wait for Santa Claws (Santa Claus)!