Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Chocolate Swiss Army Knife

On my other blog, Mystery Fanfare, I occasionally post objects that are other than what they seem. So, too, with chocolate. I particularly love this Chocolate Swiss Army Knife! The Swiss army knife is one of those tools I carry around in my purse (along with duct tape). It always come in handy. This Chocolate Swiss Army Knife will, too, as a pick-me up, AND it's more airport friendly.



This Swiss Chocolate Knife is made of  Swiss chocolate and is filled with hazelnut praline and features the Victorinox Swiss Army logo.

Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Powdered Whole Milk, Hazelnuts (13%), Cocoa Fat, Vegetable Fat, Soy Flour, Emulsifiers, Natural Vanilla Flavoring, At least 35% Cocoa

Length (Closed): 3.5 inches; Weight: 28 grams (Approx. 1 ounce)

You can order this at the Swiss Knife Shop

3 comments:

Laura K. Curtis said...

Completely excellent!! Plus, it has hazelnuts as an added bonus.

Reeni said...

Cute! And yummy!

Choclette said...

That's one very cute bar of chocolate - almost had me fooled.