Fantasy-Ireland.com. As I've mentioned, you can find some great recipes in some unusual places: Food associations, Travel Sites, and other product site.
Bailey's comes in different 'flavors', and your fudge can change, too, if you use their Mint Bailey's Irish Cream or the Coffee Irish Cream or Creme Caramel Irish Cream. Try them all. Want to make your own Irish Cream? There's a recipe below.
BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM FUDGE
2-12 oz milk chocolate (35-45% cacao), chopped, or 2-12 oz packages of milk chocolate chips
12 oz. dark chocolate (65-85% cacao), chopped or a 12 oz. package semisweet chocolate chips
2-7oz. jars of marshmallow creme
2 teaspoons of Madagascar vanilla extract
2/3 cups of Bailey's Irish Cream
2 cups of chopped nuts (optional)
4 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
1-12oz. can of evaporated milk
1/2 pound of unsalted butter, softened
1. In a very large bowl, combine the milk chocolate chips, semisweet chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, vanilla extract, Irish Cream, and nuts (if you are adding them). Set this mixture aside.
2. Line a 10 X 15 baking pan with foil and spread lightly with butter.
3. In a medium saucepan, combine granulated sugar, evaporated milk, and butter. Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat and cook slowly, stirring constantly for about 10 minutes.
4. Pour the milk mixture into the the chocolate chip mixture. Stir slowly by hand to combine. It is very important to do this by hand and NOT use any kind of mixer.
5. Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and chill until set.