Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2018

MARSHMALLOW FLUFF FUDGE: National Fudge Day

Today is National Fudge Day, and I can never have too many Fudge recipes. Yes, I have my favorites, but sometimes you just want to experiment. So, you can see why I really like these two Retro Ads & Recipes, both of which use Marshmallow Fluff as a major ingredient.

Marshmallow Fluff you ask? You may know this product as Marshmallow Creme. You can make it at home or you can buy a jar. Can't find it at your market? Try Amazon or another online store. I usually have a jar in the pantry. O.K. not the healthiest of ingredients, but it really adds to the flavor in these Fudge recipes!"P.S. It's so easy!"

So here are two Retro Ads and Recipes for Marshmallow Fluff Fudge!




1 comment:

Bobbi Mumm said...

Oh, this is fantastic! If only I could get marshmallow fluff I would make it today for my kids. Well, they are 17 but they're not too old for fudge.