Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary: 3 Year Blogiversary Chocolate Cake

It's been three years since I started blogging at DyingforChocolate.com. Over these past three years I've had 1180 Chocolate Recipes, Reviews and News posts. You know I love Vintage Ads, so here's a  Baker's Chocolate Cake to Celebrate! OK. it's a 175th Anniversary Cake, but it works for me! If I knew you were coming, I would bake a cake!

Thanks to all who have contributed and commented--and to all the chocoholics out there.
Happy Third Blogiversary to DyingforChocolate.com


4 comments:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Three years?! I am impressed! Happy Blog-iversary, Janet. Keep that chocolate goodness coming!

Luna Raven said...

Happy blogiversary!!

yummychunklet said...

Congrats! Happy Blogaversary!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!