Cooking with Caitlin where there's a Chocolate Covered Menu from that Chat. You can follow Cooking with Caitlyn @cookingwcaitlyn. Really three wonderful women!
I was thrilled to participate in the Twitter Chocolate Chat. I learned a lot and made a lot of new chocolate friends. Other participants: @savvyhost, our host @cozifamily, and a couple of chocolate-dipped aficionados besides me: @condoblues, @saucydipper, @fujimama, and @lonelygourmet.
If you don't Twitter, this may all seem like gobbledy-gook, but the Cooking with Caitlin site and some of the comments on it will keep you amused and drive you to chocolate.
In addition, the Chocolate Post today has several links and photos to past chocolate recipes. Here's the recipe for a really decadent dessert from Cooking with Caitlin. I've adapted it a bit. This recipe is easy and quick and includes ingredients in my pantry!
Nutella and Marshmallow Fluff Sandwich
Yield: 2 Whole Sandwiches
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
1/2 Cup Nutella
1/2 Cup Marshmallow Fluff
4 Slices Brioche or Challah
3 Large Eggs
1. For each sandwich, spread one side of the bread with a generous amount of Nutella spread (or your own homemade hazelnut chocolate spread). Spread the other side with marshmallow fluff (again, a generous amount).
2. Once both sides are completely smeared, press the two sides together to create your sandwich.
3. Turn your burner to high heat and place a non-stick skillet on top.
4. In a bowl, add three eggs and whisk them together with a fork. Dunk the sandwich into the eggs, scrape off any extra mixture and place one side in the skillet.
5. After a few minutes, using your spatula, lift the sandwich to see if the side facing down is golden and crispy. When it is, flip and cook the other side of your sandwich. Because the sandwich is so hot, the marshmallow and chocolate will blend together.
6. When the second side is golden brown and crispy, the sandwich is finished and ready to eat!
Photo and Recipe: Cooking with Caitlin with permission