So many holidays at once, and so much news in the Chocolate World. First, Happy Valentine's Day & Gung Hay Fat Choy. I've posted various recipes for both holidays, so be sure and check those out if you haven't decided on your chocolate celebration yet. Valentine's Day: HERE and HERE and HERE. Chinese New Year: HERE.
Valentine's Day Chocolate (and any time) in some leading places:
- Los Angeles: article reviews Compartes, Valerie Confections, Teuscher Confections in Beverly Hills (hi, Lola!), Happy Ending Chocolate, & Littlejohns. Go HERE.
- Philadelphia and environs: go HERE.
- Portland: Includes Alma Chocolates, Moonstruck, Cacao and others. (sweet shops/bakeries). Go HERE.
- Dallas. Includes Sublime Chocolate, Cocoa Andre, The Cultured Cup and others. Read two articles HERE and HERE.
- Tuscany: Chocolate Tours & Chocolatiers. Read HERE.
Read the review HERE.
More interested in old time candy bars and what has happened to them? The Wall Street Journal had a great article. Go HERE
More Chocolate Less Stress. But you knew that! Read Dr. Weil's Blog HERE.
Finally, for the Chocoholic who has it all: Chocolate Weapons.