Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tardis Chocolate Box

This hand-made Tardis Chocolate Box by Michelle Quinn is making the rounds on the Internet. It's posted on the Facebook page of Doctor Who and the Tardis by Craig Hurle. It's a hand made box, but it's filled with yummy chocolates. It must be bigger on the inside! Wish it were for sale.
 (Hat Tip to Jon Jordan of CrimeSpree)


There are chocolate Tardis molds out there, but too complicated for me.  Someone is working on a good chocolate mold, and I'll keep you posted.

So in the meantime, if you're a Dr. Who Fan, I think you'll find it easier to make this Tardis Chocolate Box and add chocolates!

8 comments:

Spencer said...

How awesome! I'll bet the Dr Who fans would love it!

Anonymous said...

I would buy this and a lifetime stock of refills if I could - what a wonderful idea - I love dr who :D

Cheers
Choc Chip Uru

Choc Chip Uru @ Go Bake Yourself said...

I would pay lots of money for something so awesome - I love dr who and chocolates do together = wow!
Thanks for posting :D

Cheers
Choc Chip Uru

yummychunklet said...

How fun!

Bugarska Leto said...

Imagine how impatient one could become until it figures out what this is :) Lovely idea!

Vicky said...

There's another one here http://the-suigeneris.tumblr.com/tagged/TARDIS

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but a I am doubting everyone's fandom here. It's never dr. who. It's Doctor Who.

Unknown said...

Yes o totally agree with you.