Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

National Brownie Day: Brownies Recipe Round-Up

Today is National Brownie Day.  I went looking through the past few years of posts here on Dying for Chocolate, and I was surprised by how many recipes I found, so I decided to do a round-up of some of my favorites. Just links, but I know you'll enjoy all the recipes.  Feel free to add any of your own favorites!

Aunt Sylvia's Brownies

Chocolate Beer Brownies

Peppermint Bark Brownies

Killer Kahlua Brownies

Halloween Oreo Brownies

White Chocolate Brownies with Macadamia Nuts

Bonfire Brownies

Double Chocolate Fresh Cherry Brownies

Gravenstein Apple Chocolate Brownies

Bacon Brownies

Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies

Chocolate Brownies in a Jar


Enjoy your Brownies!!

1 comment:

The Small Boston Kitchen said...

Love this! Perfect for this time of year. I had just made brownies this week (Snickerdoodle brownies) and will definitely give some of these a try!