Sunday, October 24, 2010
Halloween Chocolate Candy
Moonstruck Chocolate Company. Give a Hoot! Fabulous Owl Truffles. In addition, they have bats (including a fabulous Blood Orange Bat), pumpkins (pumpkin truffles), creepy cat truffles, and a Halloween Truffle Collection that includes a bat, spider, pumpkin, monster head and eyeball.
Halloween Motif Box, 8 pieces; 4 ounces
A spooky cast of characters is back for Halloween 2010! Four different hand-illustrated images on their signature Burnt Caramel truffles. Available October 8th through 31st only. Try them before they vanish.
Compartes Chocolatier Mexican Hot Chocolate Truffles. Dark chocolate truffles infused with their sinful blend of Mexican hot chocolate spices - including cayenne and cinnamon. Adorned with Mexican "day of the dead" skulls
Choclatique. Boo Box Halloween Chocolate Truffles. Eyes. Choclatique blends a dose of yummy ectoplasm with a heaping helping of premium chocolate in our new Boo Box. The Ghosts' Eyes Tell Their Flavors: Chill-Worthy Cherry, Abominable Apple, Strawberry Blob, Bernie's Bones, Gruesome Grape, Boo Berry, Slimy Lime, and Chocolaty Goo.
Godiva. Chocolate Skulls Lollipops, Milk Chocolate Bat Lollipop and Ghosts
Want to make your own? Try these molds and the following recipe from Wilton. You can buy these molds online or at your favorite crafts store or culinary store.
Help yourself to the ghost or bat candy pop of your choice. Delicious candy in dark cocoa, light cocoa and orange make these inviting pops come to life. Set them on you dessert table for everyone to enjoy and serve themselves.
Wilton Spooky Boo Candy Pops
Spooky Ghost Lollipop Candy Mold (Wilton Spooky Boo Candy Pops) or any Halloween Themed Lollipop Candy Mold
Bats and Spiders Candy Mold
8 in. Lollipop Sticks
Decorator Brush Set
Disposable Decorating Bags
Lollipop and Treat Stand
Orange Candy Melts®
Dark Cocoa Candy Melts®
Light Cocoa Candy Melts®
White Candy Melts®
Primary Candy Colors Set
Garden Candy Color Set
1. Melt Candy Melts according to package directions; add candy color if desired.
2. Fill ghost and bat candy molds with melted candy; tap mold to remove any air bubbles.
3. If using the ghost lollipop mold, position sticks in mold; rotate sticks to thoroughly cover with candy so they remain securely in place.
4. Refrigerate until firm. Carefully pop out candies. Attach lollipop sticks to bat candies with additional melted candy.
5. With brush, parchment bag or decorator bag filled with melted candy, add eyes and other facial features to candies.
6. Position lollipops in stand if desired.
What are some of your favorites?