Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Chocolate Sampler: November 21

Today's the first day of a new Column: Chocolate Sampler. I'll be blogging about chocolate news, recipes and reviews of the week. Enjoy!

The Kitchn has a How To: Totally Terrific Thanksgiving Turkeys. How cute are these? And, so easy. Follow the simple directions for great decorations for your Thanksgiving table.

Making Chocolate Bowls with Balloons. I saw this blog last March, but for some reason I never mentioned it on DyingforChocolate. I think it's pure genius and lots of fun. Cathy saw this idea on Stephanie's Kitchen, but her photos and step-by-step directions are priceless. Sometimes balloons like bubbles break, but most of these make fabulous bowls to be filled with your favorite chocolate treats.

Rocky Road Ice Cream. Easy and delicious recipe at What's Cooking.

And Chocolate News:
Warning for Cadbury from the home of Hershey's:
• US confectioner has moved thousands of jobs to Mexico in three-year restructuring
• Company's intentions towards Cadbury, a potential bid target, remain unclear

Send me links to your favorite chocolate news or Follow me on Twitter where I RT what I find as I find it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One great place great place for chocolate information is

http://www.choclatique.com/blog/

or you will also sind the Choclatique webiste contains a lot of information on how to use various chocolate ingredients in baking and confection making.

Janet Rudolph said...

Yes, Choclatique is a great site!