Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Brownie Month: Brownie Bloggers Unite


This month is National Brownie Month, and I thought it would be great to invite various food bloggers and mystery authors to contribute their favorite brownie recipe. Interested? All you have to do is send me a recipe or review to post on DyingforChocolate.com--or post on your blog and let me know, and I'll repeat it with a link to your blog.

I'm calling this Brownie Bloggers Month. Not into blogging recipes? How about reviewing your favorite bakery brownies or online brownies or brownie desserts at your favorite restaurant? Anything else brownie related is welcome.

At the end of the month, I'll have a Wrap-Up Brownie Blog.

Lots of ways to do this. I'm open. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Dr. Mary Kennedy said...

This is a great idea!! I love kahlua brownies and will write up the recipe...mary kennedy